Be Safe & Have Fun
Please take note the following rules before you engage in any activities at islejump:
- Every person must watch the safety
video and have read and completed an islejump waiver
form before using the park.
- If a person is under 18, a waiver must be
signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- For hygiene and to avoid slipping, all persons
must wear islejump trampoline socks when jumping – Jumpers must
wear the valid-coloured wristband at all times during jumping.
- Under no circumstances are people under the
influence of alcohol or drugs allowed use of the park.
- Look out for other jumpers and give way to the
- Pregnant women or people with health concerns
are advised not to jump.
- No lying or sitting on the trampolines. Take a
break if required in the seating area.
- Grabbing of the safety pads or safety netting
- No double bouncing, running, wrestling or
- One person per trampoline at a time.
- Do not hang from the hoops and do not climb on
the netting or framework.
- Always land with two feet and aim to stay in
the middle of the trampoline mat away from the purple padding – Do not
operate mobile phones, cameras or similar equipment on the trampolines.
- Bad language will not be tolerated.
- No food or drink (including gum) is permitted
on the trampolines.
- No double somersaults or flips or tricks over
the pads are allowed. Single somersaults are allowed but no more than two
in a row.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewellery, key chains or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines - no loose change in pockets. Remove all items from your pockets.
- No outside drinks or food permitted, unless special permission is granted by management.
- Do not dive or jump head first into the air bag.
- No backflips into the air bag.
- Do not jump into the air bag until it is clear and safe to do so and exit as soon as possible following the exit instructions.
- Do not hide or bury yourself in the air bag, someone could land on you by mistake.
- The minimum age to bounce at islejump during normal sessions is 5.
- The trampolines have a weight limit of 21 stone (133kg).WARNING: Non-compliance may result in loss of jumping privileges and injury or death. These rules are in place for your safety, so please follow them.
Please note that you will not be able to participate in any activities at islejump unless you have completed the waiver and made yourself familiar with our terms and conditions.
This can be done either by creating an account (please click the button at the top of the page) or upon arrival.
We advise all of our customers to arrive 20 minutes prior to their allocated booked jumping slot.