The Waiver Below Must be Completed with the Relevant Details of the Person Jumping, Prior to Entering the Park
Date of birth:
Terms & Conditions
1. The participant wishes to participate in indoor trampoline activities including, but not limited to trampolining, trampoline park access, trampoline dodgeball and café access, (collectively hereinafter called "the Activity").
2. The participant agrees that they will carry out the activity in accordance with the specific safety instructions that they will receive before undertaking the activity.
3. The participant agrees to wear any safety equipment provided by islejump in accordance with the safety instructions and that they will follow the directives of islejump, its management and staff at all times.
4. The participant confirms that they are in good physical condition and have no medical impairment that might prevent them from the intended use of islejump.
5. The participant acknowledges that islejump did not give them medical advice relating to their physical condition and ability to use the facilities.
6. The participant acknowledges that the Activity is potentially dangerous and that participating in the Activity they are exposing themselves to the possibility of personal injury.
7. The participant hereby indemnifies islejump against all claims made by any other person against islejump in respect of any injury, loss of damage arising out of or in connection with the participant's failure to comply with the safety instructions and/or directions of islejump, its management or staff.
By Clicking Confirm you Agree that all of your Information is CORRECT and you Agree to the Terms and Conditions above.